Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do i rate and review apps on android?

I have a samsung galaxy tab, I go on any application i have downloaded and i cant find a button to review it anywhere. I can see others reviews, i have the buttons open and manage. But I cant find a rate and review button if thats what it is meant to be.



I doubt my android market app has anything wrong with it, am I just missing something right in front of my nose?How do i rate and review apps on android?
My version of Android Market 1.1.0 also does not have a review option built in, just go to the website version market.android.com and login from there.



Under User Reviews you will be able to rate and review apps.



Google apparently never thought to add this or has their reasons to not.How do i rate and review apps on android?
You can check on galaxy tab here.Type "samsung galaxy" in the search option of http://ping.fm/6gymg to learn everything on the tablet
  • minicar
  • xbox dragon age 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment