Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good Android powered media player?

I want to replace my iPod Touch with an android powered media player... any suggestions? Is there anything similar to the ipod touch?What is a good Android powered media player?
i suggest jailbreaking your device. you can get some good android themes off of cydia. but don't overdo it! i crashed my iPod 4G by getting too many running at one time! Greenpoison is what i used. google itWhat is a good Android powered media player?
Samsung Galaxy Player - android ipod touch

HTC Flyer, Motorola Xoom......What is a good Android powered media player?
I don't think there is a device out know that runs Android that isn't a phone or tablet. Samsung does have two devices coming out some time this year but I am not sure when. They are called the Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.0 and the Samsung Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 in case you want to look for them.



Other than that, it is possible to run Android on certain iPod Touches but Apple products are not my area of expertise so try searching Google for how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment