Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am a female with an android body type. What is the best diet and fitness regimen for me?

Android body type means you are athletic and have broad shoulders and big ribcage with undefined hips and waiste, and your thighs are muscular. If you gain weight, it's all in yoru upper-body (so that makes you apple-shaped). I also have an anabolic metabolism. Also as a sidenote, I'm a vegetarian (so lately my diet has been more carbs than anything else). I also like to run.

Any help? I'm trying to lose weight. Thanks!I am a female with an android body type. What is the best diet and fitness regimen for me?
Well, thats nice.Maybe some yoga and pilates to trim down andnget the deep stabiliser muscles a good workout. Also eat all natural , you can stilll be a veggie.Just no man made stuff, especially man made carbs, like white flour.Swimming, when you describe your body type I am thinking like Ashley olsen ribs and spine with arnold shoulders and legs, I doubt that this is you though.I think you are making yoursefl seem worse than you really are, so find some good pilates and yoga programs to stay strong , toned, thin, healthy and flexible. I have never seen a muscular Pilates or Yoga practitioner, guy or gal.Also swimmers get big shoulders so maybe no swimming.To gain weight down south you must squat. Also sumo deadlifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment