Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which Android phone is the best for my son?

He got perfect marks at school so as promised, I'll be getting him an Android Smartphone. It's should be one of the cheaper models as I know my son will be banging, dropping and scraping it. I'll looked at the HTC Desire and that's about 5 steps higher than what I want to invest in. Any suggestions? It must be an Android(Google Operating System) phone.Which Android phone is the best for my son?
maybe the HTC hero. you didnt specify what company you have service with. i would definitely invest in an insurance plan on his phone.
http://apcmag.com/lg-releases-super-chea鈥?/a>Which Android phone is the best for my son?
The Moto Cliq is an okay android phone.

The HTC Legend is a good phone.

There is also the Xperia X10 Mini coming out.
Oh, maybe you could consider about the G4, it's much cheaper than the Desire.



Although it's screen is much smaller, but the CPU and RAM are both OK, and the OS is a little newer than G2.



It's just my point, and hope you know more about the android phones before you make a decision.Which Android phone is the best for my son?
I would go with the Motorola Click

Motorola Back flip - $99.99 with an At%26amp;T contract

Motorola Devour - $79.99 with a Verizon contract

LG Ally - $49.99 with a Verizon contract



I would pick any phone with android 1.6 for a teen. The first three phones I listed above all have moto blur on it with is geared to social media.

All four phones listed above have both a slide out or flip keyboard which is good for texting and an on screen keyboard.



But I think the best phone for your son is the: Motorola i1 from sprint. Take a look at sprints website for this pone.

http://now.sprint.com/motoi1/



It is built tough. You said you want a phone that has android on it and is built very sturdy, well I think this one is it. And it has a walky talky feature. It is called push to talk. It is cheap and can be bought with an affordable plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment