Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need an android phone that has a front facing camera?

I need an android phone that has a front facing camera that is good quality to videochat with people and you can oovoo too. What do you guys recommend. Thanks for your help :)I need an android phone that has a front facing camera?
Currently the Samsung Galaxy SII has the best front facing camera for video chat at 2 megapixels.



Front: 2 Mpx with Fixed Focus, and VGA (480x640 @30FPS) video recording (mostly used for video chatting or self portrait)



Hope that helpsI need an android phone that has a front facing camera?
Most phones have front cameras now. idk what your carrier is so I can't help much. I love my atrix 4g on at%26amp;t. I skype with it a lot. Galaxy s2 and droid razr are also amazing.
  • forza motorsport 3
  • dragon age 2 mods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment