Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is eating my battery on Samsung Galaxy android?

my GPRS keeps going up and it's taking up all my data. I used my android booster and advanced task killer, but something is still open, but I can't seem to close it. I had a full battery this morning, and it drained it out by noon. This hasn't happened before, and seems abnormal that my battery is being drained so quickly. Any solution are welcome!

Thanks in advance!What is eating my battery on Samsung Galaxy android?
First try installing the latest firmware.

I turned off my internet and switched to 2g mode inorder to save battery.

You can do this by going to settings%26gt;wireless and network%26gt;mobile networks%26gt;use packet data (deactivate it)

then go to network mode and change to wcdma only.

You could try recalibrating your battery. Basically just drain it completely then fully charge it again.

live wallpapers also drain your battery aswell consider turning it off.What is eating my battery on Samsung Galaxy android?
---Stuff eating your battery--

Wifi always connected

3G always connected

Live wallpapers

Not closing the apps after you finish using them



--Solution--

Off wifi whenever not needed

Off 3G whenever not needed

Don't use live wallpapers

After you finish using an app don't press the homebutton directly , close it first

Download JuiceDefender (It can quadruple your battery life)



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment