Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the difference between T-Mobile's Android data plan and Windows Mobile data plan?

I have the android data plan and my contract is not up yet so I can't change it. But I am getting an HD2 from someone and was wondering if it would function if I still had the android data plan. I'm guessing they aren't very different and the phone will work fine. But it would be great if a person that is educated in this area could fill me in more.What is the difference between T-Mobile's Android data plan and Windows Mobile data plan?
It's not an Android data plan or a Windows data plan, its just a smartphone data plan, no natter what phone you haveWhat is the difference between T-Mobile's Android data plan and Windows Mobile data plan?
They are from the same factory, and the driver running on the PC are identical, and I think they could use for both. But, you'd better to have a check from the official site for some more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment