Saturday, March 10, 2012

What do you think is the current best android smartphone?

My Xperia X10's contract is nearly finished so I want a new android smartphone.

Which do you think is the best?

I'm thinking Samsung Galaxy S...?

What do you guys think?What do you think is the current best android smartphone?
Samsung galaxy S is still amazing despite being a year old. I think it retails around 拢220 now but still beats HTC desire S which is 拢100 more and all the phone within its price group.
However if you got the extra cash then go for the Samsung galaxy S II. They have improved upon the sgs in every single category. Its not like apple where they just made minor changes and then made it out like its evolutionary.
not the samsung galaxy s because its old

Report Abuse

What do you think is the current best android smartphone?
The Galaxy S2 has just been launched and has pretty impressive specifications

It is my personal favourite.

Also, depends on your budget, if you can tell me your budget, I'd be able to help you better
I think samsung galaxy s is the best android smartphone, because it get the best screen,best CPU(1Ghz) and GPU (SGX 540)



more android news,welcome : http://download.pandaapp.com/What do you think is the current best android smartphone?
If you are sony ericsson xperia owner,i suggest you get a Xperia play(NEO Arc)

No comments:

Post a Comment