Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you get pictures from android onto laptop?

I have pictures taken on my android phone. It says I have 1.84gb space and 194mb available space on my sd card. When the phone is not hooked up to the computer, I can view my pictures: but as soon as I click the turn on usb storage, I can no longer view any pictures on my phone and the file for my phone that shows up on the computer is empty. What am I doing wrong? How do I move my pics over to my computer?!How do you get pictures from android onto laptop?
What I do is send to my email then save on my laptopHow do you get pictures from android onto laptop?
Method 1

Move Pictures to SD Card then plug SD Card to your PC/Laptop via card reader.



Method 2

Download Dropbox,Sugarync or any other File Sync/Backup app to android phone , upload your pics to their server. Then sign up with SAME LOGIN DETAILS in your PC. Now you can download pics to your computer.



Method 3

Connect your phone to computer via Data cable or Bluetooth , then transfer files.
  • dmv nc
  • bfbc2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment