Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best prepaid phone plan with a High end Android phone?

I am looking to switch from Verizon to a prepaid plan... I use about 150-300 minutes max a month, but I use about 3000 texts... I have a smartphone right now, which I mostly use for facebook and a few games... I am trying to find a plan that offers a nice high end android phone with a 3.5-4 inch screen, and 3G. Thanks!What is the best prepaid phone plan with a High end Android phone?
Well you're not going to get a high end android on prepaid until about November. You can get low end - mid level androids with 3g. cricket has some pretty nice phones available now and coming soon. Like $55 per month unlimited everythingWhat is the best prepaid phone plan with a High end Android phone?
Plan or prepaid? Prepay buy phone @ FULL PRICE and more than double rates. Month to month still full price phone. Why leave VZW? Best out there. If contract over then automatically m to m. Right now 700 min unlimited text and till July 7 unlimited data contracts with phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment