Saturday, February 25, 2012

Best book / combination of books for Java and Android programming ?

Hi , I'd like to be an android app developper and I need a good tip for book/s to learn from ... From what I've read and heard " Thinking in Java" is really popular , but some say that it's not actually for beginners. I'd like a book , which can very well introduce me to the Java object oriented programing , so I would understand objects , classes etc. I don't want books containing a lot of syntax learning etc , because I think syntax is less important than understanding the language. I've read a few chapters of O'reilly's Learning Java , so I already know something about object oriented programming but I don't feel like understanding it perfectly ... I've also read that to be Android developper , you don't need to know Java perfectly and that it's OK for me to learn the basics of OOP and Java and then jump to books about Android developping . So , I'd like to hear some opinions, advices, book / combination of books , some learning progress tips etc etc ...



Thanks :)Best book / combination of books for Java and Android programming ?
.
  • russian translator
  • games xbox live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment