Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best android calendar for multiple phones?

My wife and I both have the htc incredible and would like to figure out the best way to have synchronized calenders. The android marketplace is infested with calendars and I have no clue what my best option is. Basically I just want each of us to be able to add a calendar event and have it show up on both phones.What is the best android calendar for multiple phones?
I rather like Android Agenda



Just config it so you show the SAME Google Calendar on both phones. You may have to "share" the calendar with the other Google account on the computer first. The calendar are specific to the account, but can be shared with other accounts.



---

Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.What is the best android calendar for multiple phones?
Maybe Google Calendar is an option.



It's free, and you could share the events with others, like your wife. So, I think it would satisfy you.



Have a try, and wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment