Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the difference between An android and apple iphone?

I have an iphone 3gs! But my friend told to get an android! What should i do now!?What is the difference between An android and apple iphone?
The two biggest advantages of Android are the open platform and Flash.



You don't know how many epic fails I've had trying to look up something when I'm out with my friends just to find out that the site is run on Flash and I can't see it with my iPhone. It happens with everyday stuff too. I wanted to check the price of ground beef at the grocery store before driving all the way out there.... the circular is displayed in Flash.



Android also has an open platform. That means that you can optimize/customize your phone however you want to and have access to tons of aps that aren't regulated. Apple will only let you use aps from iTunes and they strongly control what apps and companies they will and will not allow onto the platform. They also charge you more for some of the aps. I can play Angry Birds Lite on my iPhone, but if I want to play the full version for free (instead of shelling out $1.99) I have to use my husband's EVO. Same game, same everything.... but he gets the full version for free in the Android Marketplace.What is the difference between An android and apple iphone?
The working aspects of OS is different
and also the function using makes differ..
that's the thing differ from android and appleWhat is the difference between An android and apple iphone?
PC magazine has a section that compares all of the smartphones. It is available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment