Saturday, February 25, 2012

What android would you choose? & why?

thinking of upgrading my blackberry torch to an android phone, if you were me which would you chose? and whyWhat android would you choose? %26amp; why?
HTC Sensation XLWhat android would you choose? %26amp; why?
No referbs. i work for a ATT store, they are trouble. Also no inspire (replaced by the vivid) or for gods sake phoenix or Infuse... all either discontinued or cr@p.

Value phones would be:
LG thrill: 3d and fun... hdmi allows you to connect to your flat screen at home. durable
Atrix 2 (not the first): solid fast phone and the one I use. smaller then the thrill, u would have to buy your own HDMI if you want to hook it to your flat screen.

more expensive phone:
HTC vivid: solid and fast, real fast
LG nitro: best picture i have ever seen on a phone

Androids that work well do not have alot of features the others don't have. so i would sat the vivid just because HTC makes a great smart phone overall.What android would you choose? %26amp; why?
HTC Inspire. It's amazing and I'd had it for a year now and I still find new things to do on it. I am quite phone savvy so that's saying a lot. I tend to get bored of phones fast.. Still love it!
On at%26amp;t: galaxy s2, galaxy s2 skyrocket, atrix 2 or atrix 4g (my phone). Atrix 4g has the advantage of a finger print reader unlock but is also the smallest.

Verizon: droid razr or galaxy nexus.

Sprint: moto photon

T mobile: galaxy s2

No comments:

Post a Comment