Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best application for music on my phone in the android market?

I want to find music and even albums on my phone but I do not want to look through all of the applications. So if anyone knows any good applications on the android market that would help me alot!!What is the best application for music on my phone in the android market?
Download the app called iMusic.you can download music straight from your phone from there.Works great.What is the best application for music on my phone in the android market?
Absolutely! Rhapsody will be released for the Droid in the very near future. We have already checked it out on the Droid, and even though it's just a beta its a very solid program. Plays music instantly, as well as NO skipping or wait time when you skip forward in the song. Near perfect music application on the Android Droid.



We give this Music app a 4/5...the only reason its not a 5/5 is because it has not been officially released!



You can find a similar article about it here.



http://news.cnet.com/8301-13526_3-10425436-27.html



Hope that might help! Im sure there is a cost... I pay about 10 dollars a month for it, but I can find even the most obscure bands on it. Its flawless, cheap, and well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment