Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best programming language to use to develop apps for Android?

Does anybody know what is the best language to use to program apps for Android OS? Is Java the best way to go? I am currently programming exclusively with VB.NET, which in my understanding will not be able to do anything for Android. So, I have to start from scratch, I guess. However, the lesser I have to learn, will be much better.What is the best programming language to use to develop apps for Android?
The sdk states java so I assume this is the best option.What is the best programming language to use to develop apps for Android?
Well, .net is a 9 GIGA-byte plug-in. Java is a 13 megabyte plug-in and runs on all platforms. You will save time with Java development just in download waits.



Less time downloading gives you more time for learning. It has been my observation teaching Java that VB coders have the worst time. Java is OOP and ratios. VB is procedural and hard-coded (magic numbers).



The good news is with Open Source software YOU own YOUR code. That fact is just not so with Microsoft EULA.What is the best programming language to use to develop apps for Android?
JAVA and C++



more android news and apps here: android.pandaapp.com
Yes, Java is the best language in making apps for Android. You have no choice but to start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment