Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best but affordable Android Phone in the Philippines?

I am planning to buy my first andriod phone. There is so much to choose from and I am a bit confused. Can someone help me and tell me what are the things should I considered in buying a Android phone? I had a budget of 20,000 pesos. Thanks!!What is the best but affordable Android Phone in the Philippines?
here's a price list of mobile phones:

http://www.greenhills.com.ph/cellphonega鈥?/a>





螒鈥犖┾劉
The Samsung Galaxy Y is one afffordable Android phone in the Philippines:

http://pinoydroid.net/samsung-galaxy-affordable-android-phone-philippines

Report Abuse

What is the best but affordable Android Phone in the Philippines?
Have been a Samsung user for the last 2 years plus. Since then I haven't bothered with other brands. But that's just me.



P11T plus (nearly P12T) for Samsung Galaxy 5. That's at official Samsung branches (at many malls). Google it, and read reviews on various sites. It may not have all the features, given its price. But for an Android, it's the most affordable.



Was looking at Galaxy S, and it's a beauty, but it's crazy-expensive at this point --- P37T.
Well if you want to buy an android phone, you must consider the reviews that you may also find on the net. Well on my sleeve, I have this android phones that's below 20k which is the LG Optimus and the Samsung Galaxy (the first one).



LG Optimus ranges from - 11k - 13k

Samsung Galaxy - 14k - 16kWhat is the best but affordable Android Phone in the Philippines?
Be aware that different brand use the same android version, but they have difference at the end user applications and features.Make sure to choose the brand that well-known to always update theirs to latest firmware. Get the Google Nexus One that's what I have.
  • vegan cheese
  • dragon age 2 characters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment