Saturday, February 25, 2012

What Android apps (for tablets) should I get?

I recently got an Asus eee pad transformer tablet to substitute bringing my laptop to school.

For a college student, what apps would ya'll recommend me getting that would be useful to use in a college setting?



Stuff like Microsoft Office/Excel, or whatever else you all think is cool! :)What Android apps (for tablets) should I get?
There's a free App store called Getjar which offers free (and legal) downloads of apps that would usually cost money on the android market. From that site the more useful programs would be; Smartoffice plus (basically a microsoft office style setup) and Wikipedia Pro.



Other than that I'd say to just pick up a basic memory booster/task killer, a file explorer and then any media or entertainment services you'd like.



Without knowing what you're studying those are the best I can offer. There are a huge amount of apps available though from advanced tablet drawing apps to geology tools.
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • battlefield
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment