Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best android from Verizon right now?

Was thinking of getting an iphone until I realized it doesn't have my beloved swype feature. I guess I'll be upgrading to a better android. Which one is the best one out there right now?What is the best android from Verizon right now?
There are a lot of good ones. I recommend going into a local store and finding which one you personally prefer. I would suggest either the HTC rezound or the Motorola razed.What is the best android from Verizon right now?
Galaxy Nexus right now. It looks very good except maybe the camera.



You can also try with Droid Bionic,HTC Vigor, Droid RAZR %26amp; Nexus Prime.What is the best android from Verizon right now?
HTC is introducing some really good android versions and I love to use it. I am a big fan of HTC and with introduction of new technology I am quite pleased to have it.
galaxy nexus, razr, razr max.

No comments:

Post a Comment