Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best current version of android for Samsung Galaxy s 2?

I would like you opinion about the best version of android currently available for samsung galaxy s 2.

2.3.3., 2.3.5., is there official 2.3.7, or should i go for cyanogenmod 7.1?What is the best current version of android for Samsung Galaxy s 2?
I believe 2.3.6 is the latest version. As far as Cyanogenmod thats up to you since that involves rooting the phone. It is expected to get 4.0 in early March though.What is the best current version of android for Samsung Galaxy s 2?
I use Cyanogenmod 7.1 for my HTC Desire/Bravo and love it. It looks sleek, all the bulkware crap is deleted, the rom is really fast, and I never run out of storage, it uses customized themes, transparent menus, add as many homescreens as you want, cuztomizable launcher (that you can hide/show). I have over 2 gigs of apps and never think about storage as it comes with a very nice a2sd script that copies 99% of the app to the sdcard. I would highly recommend CM7.1, you won't regret it.



http://www.cyanogenmod.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment