Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I get my contacts from my Blackberry to my Android?

The catch is that the service on the blackberry is already deactivated and switched to the Android. The phones are Blackberry Storm 9530 and Android Optimus V. I've heard about Outlook, Gmail, etc, but idk what to do when I have no internet on the blackberry. I'd also like to get the custom dictionary list from there, but I doubt that will be possible.How can I get my contacts from my Blackberry to my Android?
go to your carriers store and see if they will do it. you can also try to bluetooth it over. some phones you can do all at once others are one at a time.How can I get my contacts from my Blackberry to my Android?
You let your phone service take it out.You can just put your blackberry's SD card in your android and you should have your contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment