Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best android app for being able to lock saved pictures?

I have an HTC and i need an app to lock pictures on my android phone. I have a little boy what plays app games on my phone and need to lock some of my pictures so that he is not exposed to them.What is the best android app for being able to lock saved pictures?
BioWallet, at first, sounds very interesting.It is supposed to be able to lock down applications.What is the best android app for being able to lock saved pictures?
"Hide It Pro" it is an Audio Manager but when you hold the text "audio manger" in for 2 seconds it will open up Hide It Pro.

You can add a password for it too. You can hide Apps, pics, videos and much more It's really good!What is the best android app for being able to lock saved pictures?
Well if you can't find what you need at the android market then you could just check here: http://mikel305.phpbb3now.com

No comments:

Post a Comment