Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android phone?

I have a HTC Desire Z running Android 2.2 i wanted to take screen-shots of it but it's looking like i'd have to root my phone. so my question is; why should i do it? will i loose my nice HTC Sense interface and access to their apps? from looking i have only seemed to find advantages but i'm sure there must be a downside.What are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android phone?
You will lose your phone warrantyWhat are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android phone?
adcantages%26gt;disadvantages



I think you can find anything (games%26amp;apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!



android.pandaapp.com



go to the download page and you can find everything you need!



Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment